NHC Grand Rapids

Post about homebrew Or beer events here.

NHC Grand Rapids

Postby uk_brewer » Mon May 19, 2014 12:26 am

Anyone heading up to Grand Rapids for NHC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
uk_brewer

Re: NHC Grand Rapids

Postby bmason1623 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:30 am

Gothic_horror and another CHBG member whose name eludes me at the moment will be pouring during club night. Ask gothic_horror is there's room for more people to pour on behalf of the club of you're so inclined.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
bmason1623
Site Admin

Postby gothic_horror » Tue May 20, 2014 5:04 pm

If you are coming to the National Conference next month under the CHBG banner and bringing some brew, we are being offered labels to slap on our kegs so that they can be stored and brought up to us on club night. If you are, please go to the link below to fill out your keg info. (The link isn't specific to CHBG, other clubs can use it to have their labels created as well) The labels must be submitted by This Saturday at the latest if you want them to arrive in time for the conference.

These labels are available for all of the event, but CHBG is participating in the Friday night Club Night. I will be bringing two beers with.

http://www.ahaconference.org/events/bee ... ling-beer/

T.
gothic_horror

Postby jgrover10 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:19 pm

T, I'll be there but not bringing any beer this time. Traveling with a buddy and we'd both like to help out on club night (and/or other times if necessary). Anything I need to sign up for now or should I just coordinate when we're out there?
jgrover10

Postby gothic_horror » Tue May 20, 2014 7:58 pm

I think we are good for now, but I will check to make sure. Should be a lot of fun. We are trying to have a joint pouring with the Evanston home brew club.
gothic_horror

Postby gothic_horror » Wed May 28, 2014 2:20 pm

You can still create labels if you are coming to GR and bringing a keg to pour at club night http://www.grogtag.com/nhc
gothic_horror

Postby FermentedTed » Thu May 29, 2014 4:00 pm

My wife and I will be there, but it doesn't look good to have beer available to pour... these damn family parties have drained my kegs and haven't had much time to brew. :(
FermentedTed

Postby dazed » Thu May 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Ill be there......drinking :shock:
dazed

Postby FermentedTed » Fri May 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Anyone doing the BNA party at the ballpark? Decided to give it a try since they don't have a pro night this year.

FermentedTed

Postby dazed » Fri May 30, 2014 4:50 pm

FermentedTed wrote:Anyone doing the BNA party at the ballpark? Decided to give it a try since they don't have a pro night this year.

Yeah whats that all about no pro nite...bna is like an extra 50$ a person or so...I mean they must be having something else in its place....otherwise it should have been incorporated into the pro nite slot....BNA party is off site and more cash :roll:
dazed

Next

Return to Events and Gatherings