CCBE Homebrew Showcase

Post about homebrew Or beer events here.

CCBE Homebrew Showcase

Postby Christopher0331 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:35 am

I help run a group called Chicago Craft Beer Enthusiast a group of 2,200 men and women throughout the Chicago land area who share a passion for quality beer and our community. I recently created an event on July 26th in Chicago and wanted to extend the invitation to this group and its members. We will be doing a hombrew showcase to raise money to help the Alliance of the Great Lakes. We found this fitting since the beer we all love to drink and brew is produced with water from the Great Lakes. We are looking for people to brew a batch of something for this event. All those attending that are not brewing something will be bringing food and are asked to make a donation via our go fund me link, where the money is directly sent to the charity. We will be holding this in a massive loft with rooftop access in the city. Conveniently Wicker Park Fest will be happening this day with the south stage set up right across the street providing plenty of entertainment. Any questions please feel free to shoot me a message.

Cheers,
Christopher

Here is the link to the event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/670058459715382/
Christopher0331

Re: CCBE Homebrew Showcase

Postby gothic_horror » Wed May 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Chris,

Feel free to post this on the Facebook page, lots of eyes over there also.

T.
gothic_horror

Return to Events and Gatherings