IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING MEETINGS

Post about homebrew Or beer events here.

Postby bmason1623 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 pm

As many of you regular meeting attendees know, our meetings have gotten larger over the 16 months that we have been congregating together. Fischman's has been very generous in allowing us to hold meetings in either their Wreck Room (when available) or the bar area. I believe without their venue having been available to us we probably wouldn't have grown as much as we have since that first meeting back in January 2014. But some of us felt it was time for a consistent venue that would be available just for our increasingly larger meetings.

Starting in May all meetings will be held at Quenchers on Fullerton and Western. We approached Quenchers and they (Earle-Owner and Sam-Event Organizer) were VERY eager to host us and rearranged their schedule for us to ensure that their event room would be available to us once a month and every month.

For those of you unfamiliar with Quenchers, they are one of the original craft beer bars in the city. They've had an extensive beer list since before it was cool to have one. They are located about 1 block west of the Kennedy exit at Fullerton. There is also a CTA Blue Line stop about 1/2 mile south of them at Western and Armitage.

The May meeting will be on the second Tuesday of the month. But then all future meetings beginning in June will be on the second Thursday of the month, again starting in June and every month forward. I hope to see many of you next month at our new meeting venue. Please continue supporting Fischman's when you can and also support Quenchers.

Please let myself or Tarsicio​ know if you have any questions. Thanks.
bmason1623
Site Admin

Re: IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING MEETINGS

Postby zigmister » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:34 pm

shouldn't there be a new post for our meetings at Maplewood, bill? I don't think i see it
zigmister

Re: IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING MEETINGS

Postby mikescooling » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:02 pm

yea, new members look to FB to see the new meeting place and time
mikescooling

Return to Events and Gatherings